January 13, 2012

Gone but Not Forgotton

Dear Friends, Family and Followers,

     For those of you who do not know, my mother unexpectedly passed away on January 3, 2012.  I am grief stricken, in disbelief and dealing with a sadness I have never felt before.  My mom adored my boys more than anything and she loved this blog.  She's a big reason why I kept it going as long as I did and if there was a period of time where there were no posts, she would let me know and ask for more stories and pictures ASAP! For that reason, I plan to keep blogging, but for now I have to step back and take a break.  It may be a week, a month or several months, but hopefully when I do come back it will be in full force with tons of pictures and updates.

     For now, please follow my Facebook account for pictures and updates on Austin and Owen.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

so so sad for you - we continue to pray for you guys!

Unknown said...

Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm very sad for your loss and will keep your family in my prayers.

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.