February 13, 2009

Dora, Diego and Kai-Lan


Every morning when Austin wakes up I turn on some sort of cartoon while I'm changing him and feeding him his morning bottle. The TV is right by our changing station and he loves to look at it every time I put him down. Lately, the TV has been staying on Nick Jr. not only to amuse my little guy, but for my amusement as well!! Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go and Ni Hao Kai-Lan are three of my favorites but I'm also a Wonder Pets fan (I can't get enough of Ming Ming).


I thought nothing could ever compare to the wonderful cartoons of the 80's that I grew up on such as Rainbow Brite, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake and Gummi Bears, but these new cartoons are not only cute, they have good messages and help teach your child another language too. I've been honing up on my Spanish and Chinese lately and it makes me happy to pick up a few new words everyday just by watching cartoons!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dora the Explorer?!? You better start putting in my He-Man DVD's!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.