February 11, 2009

Teething?


Lately, EVERYTHING that comes near Austin's face or is in his hands goes directly into his mouth. His favorite thing is to put his hands in his mouth but he has also tried a couple of my fingers, my shoulder, my arm, his clothes, his sleeve, his blanket and his burp cloths! I know this is normal, but all his mouthing is being accompanied by an incredible amount of drool. It's like he's completely forgotten how to swallow and I'm mopping up around him all day long! I think it's adorable, of course, everything he does is adoreable...but...the mouthing and drooling leads me to believe he might be getting ready to have some teeth come in!


He can't quite pick things up on his own yet but he's good at grasping things and holding on to them. Every now and then I give him a refrigerated teething ring to hold knowing that he'll take it directly to his mouth and gnaw on it until he drops it. If he is teething, hopefully this will ease some of the discomfort he's experiencing!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.