March 21, 2008

Appointment Updates!

Nothing too exciting going on right now in pregnancy land! Just the usual exhaustion, headaches, and a little nausea. My next OB appointment is scheduled for April 8th and at that appointment I'll get the results of my blood tests back and they'll do all that "fun" stuff like the pelvic exam and pap smear. On April 15th I get to go back and have a 3D ultrasound! They do this ultrasound for the purpose of genetic screening and it's completely covered by insurance. I'll know on the 15th whether or not there's a possibility the baby has any genetic defects such as Down's Syndrome or Trisomy 18. I originally opted out of doing this screening because I was scared that I might find out something could be wrong with the baby, but I really want this extra ultrasound just so I can see the baby again since I enjoyed the first one so much!! Hopefully we'll find out that everything is fine and it will put my mind at ease for the next several months. Of course, if we find out something could be wrong, we'll just spend the next few months learning about how to take care of the little one to the best of our ability!

Please pray that baby Harris is healthy, growing and developing well!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.