March 30, 2008

Week 10 Update!

Today I am officially 10 weeks pregnant and I am now carrying a fetus as opposed to an embryo! The baby looks like a human now, no more tail or webbed fingers, but he/she is still very small, about the size of a kumquat, and weighs less than 1/4 of an ounce.

My next OB appointment is next Tuesday and I've got my 1st screen ultrasound on the 15th. The most notable change since my last appointment is that I'm actually showing! It's just a little bump right now, but it's enough to get me into stretchy pants and some maternity wear. Most people don't start to show this early but I imagine it has to do with how short I am. I just hope I'm still able to stand upright by my 3rd trimester.

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.