March 7, 2008

Quick Update

The nausea is starting to kick in unfortunately, but I haven't thrown up yet. Still, it makes ya feel pretty miserable and I never know when it's going to come on, so leaving the house makes me feel a bit nervous sometimes. Also, Ryan just bought me a treadmill yesterday to set up in the living room. I'm going to try to walk about 5 miles a day on it to try to keep in shape during the pregnancy, atleast while I can still walk and breathe at the same time! Stefania and I have also decided to 'pregnancy walk' downtown on the weekends for fun and exercise. I've definately got to be careful with what I eat and make sure I exercise now more than ever because I am only supposed to gain about 15-20 lbs. during the next 9 months and as of right now I am exhausted all the time and constantly hungry!

In other news, I'm thrilled with the responses we've gotten in our baby name polls! Keep voting for your favorites and if you think of any other great names that we don't have, start a comment on the name post and maybe we'll add it to the next poll. Don't forget we need middle names too!

P.S.- Hudson and Holly are our favorite names right now. Remember to say the names with Harris at the end for the full effect. We happen to love the double H sound. :)

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.