May 13, 2008

I felt the baby!

Yesterday afternoon I was sitting on the couch writing out a menu for a shower I'm hosting this week when I felt the baby move for the first time!! It stopped me from doing what I was doing almost immediately. I sat very very still for a few moments and sure enough, I felt it a few more times. It was like a hard flutter or a bubble floating around in my lower belly. It felt like baby was changing position or doing little somersaults!

All my pregnancy books have told me that I should start feeling something anytime now and it was so exciting when it finally happened. I haven't felt anything else since yesterday which they say is normal. Hopefully around 20 weeks the movement will start becoming more frequent. I can't wait to have that constant reminder that there's a little baby growing inside me!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.