January 2, 2014

Rainy Day

Ryan went back to work today after almost 2 weeks off for the holidays.  It was a yucky and rainy day and the disaster that is my house right now was making me more depressed.  I called/texted no less than 7 friends to get together a playdate but no one was quite feeling it today.  (Note to self...give friends more than a half hours notice when you want to hang out.)

We ended up doing the only thing I could think of that would help the boys release some of their pent up energy while being indoors...we went to Monkey Joes.  Sure they'll have a cold for the next two weeks now, but it was fun.  It also reminded me how thankful I am that the boys are so close in age since they pretty much ran around and played with each other the entire time.  I often forget how great it is that they're only 18 months apart since 50% of the time they're together they're fighting or arguing over a toy.  The other 50% of the time they're best friends though, so it makes it all worth it!


No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.