June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



I know this is a few days early, but Ryan and I have decided to spend our Father's Day weekend in Clemson and I probably won't be able to post on Sunday. We decided last minute that we needed a weekend away and a few nights to ourselves with no interruptions...kind of a mental health weekend! We're staying at the Madren Center tonight and tomorrow night and Ryan's going to play golf with Ben and some friends on Saturday while I hopefully get to spend some time with Tonya and baby Tyler!! We're just looking forward to getting out of Greenville for a few days, seeing our favorite new parents the Johnson's, and taking some time on Sunday to roam around our favorite college town! We worry that come October we won't be able to just pack up and head out of town on a last minute trip, so we're getting it all out of our systems now! Hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day!!

1 comment:

scnana2 said...

well you can always bring baby H to Ryans Nana and I will keep him when you want to go off...let me see about how many children have I raised and kept over the years, Ryan Patrick, Brett Butler, Beth Yarborough,I stated Keeping Beth at 3weeks old and had her until she turned 5, Phillip Leonhardt, he is my God Child also..Scott Franklin, Farrah Franklin Haupfear and McKenzie Elaine Haupfear and Chloe Urbon....so I think I can handle one more precious baby boy...so any time just let me know and we will keep that precious baby boy Harris...that is my gift to you...
I love all 3 of you..can't wait...
Love and big big hugs, Nana

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.