June 10, 2008

It's almost here!

Tomorrow is the big day and I can hardly wait! I had a pretty convincing dream the other night that we were having a girl, so I can't wait to find out for certain so the shopping, naming and decorating can begin!! Our friends Charley & Stefania found out last week that they were having a little girl and we're super excited for them!! I still think there's a stronger probability that we're having a boy due to genetics and the fact that boys are more common in the US, but I guess it's really a 50/50 chance. Everyone keeps asking me which sex I prefer and I honestly don't know and I think Ryan has been going back and forth too. Of course the only thing we truly wish for is that we have a happy and healthy baby!

Of course, as soon as we get done with our appointment and make it home tomorrow evening I will update everyone with the news!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.