July 29, 2008

Updates!

Just wanted to quickly write that I got my test results back yesterday and I don't have Gestational Diabetes or Anemia (whew!). I also had my ultrasound yesterday to check for gallstones and they didn't find anything out of the ordinary. However, the nurse said that the absense of gallstones doesn't mean that there isn't necessarily a gallbladder problem and that my doctor would discuss another test with me to check the function of my gallbladder.

If the pain continues to get worse I'll probably call and schedule another appointment this week, but I may just decide to wait until August 12th when I go back to see Dr. Keith again to bring it back up. The ultrasound I had yesterday checked out baby Harris and he's doing fine, so as long as I know that baby's ok, I guess I can deal with pain for the time being!!

1 comment:

scnana2 said...

Great news!!!!! I have been worried about you all day and couldn't wait until you updated your blog...I bet I have been on your site 10 times or more today...I am glad it is not gall stones, I just hope that pain gets better, you will have all kind of aches and pains for the next few weeks...just hang in there and it will all be worth it when you hold Baby H in your arms and you look into his precious eyes, it will make all those pains go away...Take care and keep me updated on how you are doing...I am glad no diabeties also...Love and big big hugs...Nana

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.