January 29, 2010

See ya!

Well, we're packing up and leaving the upstate in a couple hours and heading northbound for our annual ski trip with the Johnson's and the Murphy's!! I won't be doing any skiing this time around with a bun in the oven, but I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with good friends and I'm certainly looking forward to sitting in our nice cozy cabin all weekend and watching the 10-15 inches of snow fall!!

I'm sure I'll take tons and tons of pictures and can't wait to post about our trip next week when we return. Austin is super excited to be spending an entire weekend with his BFF Tyler and I can't wait to see how the two tots interact for an entire weekend. The boys were only 3 months and 9 months this time last year so this should be interesting!!

Just a quick reminder before we head out...DON'T FORGET to enter the Fun Frames Giveaway ASAP! I'll be picking a winner as soon as we get back from the snowy mountains...assuming we can make it back down the mountain in over a foot of snow!!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.