November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Craftiness

Thanks to Pinterest, I'm finally starting to express that tiny little crafty bone in my body.  I've always wanted to be crafty, but just never had the patience, skill or creativity to do things on my own.  Not to mention that I am totally scatterbrained half the time and can't ever finish what I start.  Lucky for me, Pinterest has tons of cute ideas all in one place and often links to step by step instructions.  It really is a lot of fun to make cute things that you know your kids can help with and will enjoy!

For Thanksgiving I decided to make an array of themed goodies:

The Fudge Stripe Cookie and Reese's Cup Pilgram Hats

The Oreo Turkey

...and the Hershey Kiss and Nutter Butter Acorns.


I also used the acorns to decorate my homemade caramel cake!

Yum!!

(For tutorials on how to make these fun treats, find me on Pinterest and check out my Thanksgiving board pins.)

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.