February 24, 2008

The news is out!

Last week and this weekend we finally told each of our parents the baby news and found them be even more excited that we could have ever imagined! I have to admit that my mom's reaction was by far the best one I've seen yet! :) Ryan and I drove down to Columbia Friday night and met my mom and dad and Catherine out for dinner at a new Mexican restaurant down the street. After ordering a large margarita I handed them a card which said "Grandparents-to-be!" They were both so excited and bordered upon making quite a scene in the restaurant! (Of course Ryan ended up drinking the margarita I ordered, I just wanted to throw off any suspicion.)

Today we sent an e-mail to several other friends and family members also announcing that we were pregnant. I've gotten so many wonderful responses and feel so blessed that we have such great friends and family who care for us and who will love this baby almost and much as we will!!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.