February 28, 2008

Pregnancy is not as glamorous as I originally thought...

So I can't make it more than 3-4 hours without wanting to take a nap, I'm making constant pee breaks, my face is breaking out like back when I was a teenager, I feel bloated and lethargic all the time and I want to eat constantly!! Poor Ryan doesn't understand any of this and thinks that I can just "shake it off." I'm already ready for this 1st trimester to be over already...at least I haven't started throwing up yet! :)

1 comment:

Farrah said...

BLESS YOUR HEART! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. GET THE REST NOW WHILE YOU CAN. AND WITH RYAN NOT UNDERSTANDING AND THINKS YOU CAN JUST "SHAKE IT OFF" WELL GUESS WHAT MEN NEVER UNDERSTAND, MCKENZIE IS ALMOST 5 AND HER DADDY STILL DOESN'T GET IT!! lol TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! LOTS OF LOVE FARRAH

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.