April 10, 2008

Me @ 11 1/2 weeks!


This is me 11 1/2 weeks pregnant! I'm starting to get a little baby bump but it looks like I'm just getting a pot belly. Ryan can hardly stand next to me without patting the belly. I think now that he can see my belly expanding he truly believes there really is a baby growing in there! :) According to the Dr. scales I've only gained 1 pound so far, but I think my decreased appetite in the 1st trimester has caused me to lose some weight and then the expanding of my belly is evening it out now. It's hard for me to believe that I can barely fit into my pre-pregnancy pants anymore yet I've only gained 1 pound!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Look at that sweet little baby bump!!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.