April 14, 2008

Trip to Charleston!

Ryan and I just got back from a trip to Charleston yesterday and I wanted to post a few pictures! We went down there because my friends Aaron and Katie were having their bachleorette party on Saturday night (they're getting married a weekend apart in May). Ryan and I got a hotel room in Mt. Pleasant and I met the girls at the beach house on Folly Saturday night for a little bachleorette fun while he went out with his friend Wenjin who lives in Charleston and is newly engaged! Here are some pictures from the bachleorette night and from mine and Ryan's visit to Market St. on Sunday.





This is Peanut, he's a dwarf miniature horse. I really wanted to bring him home with me to live in the backyard, but his owner was pretty attached!

Speaking of attached, Ryan and this rooster became pretty close!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.