April 14, 2008

*PLEASE READ*

Ryan and I feel that this pregnancy and the birth of our first child is a wonderful and life-changing event which we want to share with so many, but we also feel that this is a somewhat private event in our lives right now and not one we want to share with just anyone with access to the internet. We also want to prevent people from reading this site who might be critical or who do not have our best interests at heart. Therefore, I have restricted access to the blog to only those people whom I know care deeply for us, our wellbeing, and the wellbeing of our first child. However, there are several good friends and family members who I believe should have access to this blog, but whom I don't currently have e-mail addresses for. If you know of someone who would like acccess to our blog but is currently having problems logging on, (most likely due to the fact I didn't have their e-mail address to add to the safe list) please let me know so I can fix the problem!!

I hope all of you enjoy reading about our wonderful journey through pregnancy and parenthood. Thanks to all of you who have expressed your love and support and who we care for so much that we want to share with you this amazing time in our lives! God bless you all.

Love,
Jennifer, Ryan & Baby H

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.