August 26, 2008

Appointment Update - Aug 26

Today I had my 31 week OB appointment. Everything is pretty much normal but my blood pressure was a little elevated causing for small concern. I don't have any swelling so hopefully it isn't preeclampsia, but they are running a few tests just to make sure and I'll go back next Tuesday to get the results. I've gained a total of 27 lbs. so far which is approaching my personal goal I set of 30 lbs., but my Dr. isn't concerned and said 35-40 lbs. is average with many people gaining up to 50 lbs. with their 1st pregnancy. This week I measured 30.5 centimeters which is right on target. Unless I am showing early signs of preeclampsia, it looks like baby Harris should arrive very close to his due date of Oct. 26th! (I still have a feeling he'll be here early though!)

1 comment:

Our Life said...

Do not worry too much about your blood pressure being a little elevated. Mine was a little high the last few months of Pregnancy. I had to have a couple of Non Stress Tests and a couple extra ultra sounds just to make sure we were doing ok. My Doctor just scheduled me to be induced a few days before my actual due date. Everything will be fine! Baby H will make his way into this world healthy and happy!!
Love you both
Farrah

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.