November 29, 2008

Babylegs!!


Recently I discovered a product called Babylegs and I instantly fell in love!! I bought them from a fun website I found called http://www.babysnazz.com/ and tried them out for the first time today. They are basically leg warmers for babies and one size fits most. They come in tons of different colors and patterns and are easy to put on and take off. They fit better than pants because they're fitted and, unlike pants, you don't have to take them off during diaper changes so baby's legs stay warm! They are also good for layering in the winter and they will be great for protecting Austin's knees when he starts to crawl around. They can also be used on the arms and will stretch as baby grows. I love them because now I can put Austin in all those cute onesies we have and I can put them on and take them off as the temperature changes.

Here's a picture of Austin modeling his new babylegs! He seems to like them too. :)

Any moms out there looking to try babylegs, visit http://www.babysnazz.com/contest/ to register to win 20 free pair!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.