November 28, 2008

Update on my little chunker!!

Ok, so everyone has been commenting on how big Austin is and Ryan and I have both noticed that he has really started to fill out lately. I know I just weighed him less than 2 weeks ago, but we decided to weigh him again today just to see if he had gained much. Well...to our surprise, little Austin now weighs 12 lbs. 5 oz.!!!! He's gained almost 3 lbs. in about 2 weeks! This now puts him in the 75-90th percentile for weight at his age.

We think that our little guy just had his 6 week growth spurt, which probably accounts for the weight gain, because he has been a great little eater lately and wanting to eat more often. Things will probably start to even out over the next few weeks, but I'm just glad to know that we have a healthy little boy on our hands! :)

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.