February 8, 2011

9 Month Stats

The blog so needs to be updated but there are just not enough hours in the day it seems!  I've got a head full of great post topics and even a few drafts, but never enough time to organize all my thoughts and get everything together.  I will try to get better, promise, so tons of stuff coming soon....I hope.

So anyway, I don't have time right now to post many pictures or cute stories, since I can see Austin wiggling around in his bed as I type, but I do have Owen's 9 month stats from his doctor's visit yesterday which I need to record.  Not the most interesting of all things (to some of you, maybe) but something I've made a habit of noting in the blog for each boy after their well-visits.  It's been so helpful for me to have this information handy, especially when it comes to expectations and comparisons.

And here is how my little Owen stacks up at 9 months:

Weight:  19.6 lbs. 34th %ile
Height:  28.5 in.  58th %ile
Head:  18.7 in.  95th %ile

So, according to these stats, it seems I have a petite little boy with one giant noggin!!  Looks like both my boys inherited their daddy's big 'ole head!  

But like I always say, 
big head = big brain!
:-)

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.