February 9, 2011

Bridal Shower

My little sister is getting married...next month!  I can hardly believe how the time has flown by.  I remember just a little over a year ago, in December, in the Bahamas, Nick popped the question while we were all on vacation.  It was completely unexpected, which made it all the more exciting, and now the big day is almost here!

On Saturday I saw her in her dress for the first time and it finally became so real.  She looked beautiful and elegant, a little nervous, but very happy.  I was a proud big sister to say the least.

That same day I also attended her bridal shower in Columbia, which was hosted by some of the lovely ladies from the neighborhood where we grew up.  Of course I had my camera ready at all times to photograph Catherine's 1st bridal shower and all the amazing ladies who attended and made it such a special day.

 Catherine with her sweet hostesses.
 Opening some fantastic gifts!
 See that beautiful teenager in the purple skirt?  
Can you believe I used to babysit her when she was just a newborn?!?
 Will and Tanner all grown up.  I used to babysit them as well!  Gosh I'm getting old...
 Some more of the lovely ladies!
 I guess it's a little embarrassing opening lingerie in a room full of adults and your future mother-in-law!
 Beth, Ann, Mrs. Ison & Aunt Geri


 Keri and her sweet baby, Blair.
 Catherine with her future mother-in-law.
 Beth, Betsy and Catherine....3 of the gorgeous Trafalgar girls!

Catherine with her 2 bridesmaids, me and Amber.

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.