January 26, 2009

25 Random Things

This has been going around so I thought I'd take a stab at it!

1. I was born in Columbia, SC
2. I have a younger, but taller sister
3. My first pet was a cat named Miss Kitty
4. I now have 2 cats, Dakota & Jack and a dog, Lucy
5. Lucy sleeps in bed with me and Ryan and cuddles up right in between us
6. I hate ALL seafood, even the breaded and fried kind
7. I also dislike almost anything white and creamy like mayo, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, etc.
8. I've had my appendix out
9. I was a cheerleader in high school
10. I am only 4'10"
11. I love board games but don't care if I win or lose
12. I am a hypochondriac and always worry a simple bruise or rash is some kind of mysterious illness
13. I sit everywhere with my legs crossed indian style, even in restaurants
14. I can't whistle
15. I'm obsessed with make-up
16. I majored in psychology at Clemson University
17. I wish I could be a photographer
18. I can say my ABC's backwards really fast
19. Austin is named after mine and Ryan's favorite country song
20. I couldn't swallow pills until I was in college
21. I really hate scary movies
22. I have never owned a pair of jeans that fit me right
23. I've never met anyone famous
24. I look forward to checking the mail everyday and Ryan makes fun of me for it
25. I hate reading directions so I try to put things together based on logic and the picture on the box

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.