January 22, 2009

Where's the snow?


My mom called me yesterday and said "where are all your pictures of Austin in his 1st snow?" She had been checking the blog and looking for them since she knew the forecast had been calling for snow here in Greenville.
Well, I looked outside at 11pm Monday night and saw a few flakes coming down and then at 2am I saw a dusting on the deck out back and finally went to sleep dreaming of the beautiful snow covered trees I hoped to wake up to.

Austin woke me up at 6am and I hurried to the window to take a peek outside to see.....
...NOTHING....
just brown wet grass and cold bare trees.

I guess we'll have to hope for more a little more snow this year so I can dress Austin up in his Winnie the Pooh snowsuit and get those 1st snow pictures!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.