September 28, 2009

Baby 'Nana Puddin'


Lately some of my favorite bloggers have been sharing some of their awesome recipes, and since I seem to have nothing else to blog about on this gorgeous Monday afternoon, I thought I'd share a little something myself!

This is a little recipe I like to call Baby Banana Pudding, because, well that's just what it tastes like! It's quite a bit healthier than the alternative, though, so it's a good and tasty addition to your little babes diet (and maybe yours too)! I know that whenever I make it for Austin I always sneak a few bites for myself!

Ok, this is very easy and takes only a few minutes, and even better, you can make it completely organic as well!

What you'll need:
1 medium organic banana
A few Earth's Best organic graham crackers (I like to use the honey ones)
1 cup Stonyfield Farms organic french vanilla yogurt

How to make:
Mash up the banana and put it at the bottom of the bowl
Crush up several of the graham crackers and sprinkle over the mashed banana
Mix in the yogurt with the other ingredients and stir together
Enjoy!

Easy, huh? Best of all, it's a quick and healthy snack that any baby will enjoy! And don't forget to sneak a couple bites for yourself! Yummy!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.