September 8, 2009

Picture Day!

We took Austin to get his 1 year portraits done today....ok more like 10 month and 3 week portraits...but it was close enough! The pictures are being used for his birthday party invitations so we had to do them a little early. No worries though, his classic "naked baby in party hat with hands in cake" pictures will be done on his actual birthday.

My little man was WONDERFUL and totally cheesed for the camera. He was so happy and could hardly stop dancing long enough to get a still shot! Sharla did her magic though and I can't wait to share some of the amazing pictures with you! You can head on over to Portraits by Sharla in the meantime to see some of her other fabulous work!

I'll have Austin's pictures up in a few days hopefully. I am so excited about them I can hardly stand it. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.