September 14, 2009

Here he comes!

Austin took his 1st unassisted steps today and it was the cutest thing ever! We were both laughing and smiling and giggling like school girls. I'm just so proud of my little guy!

He's been standing on his own for awhile now but would always drop to his knees and crawl when he needed to get somewhere, but today he was standing and I was sitting on the floor in front of him and he just came right for me! His top half seems to go a little faster than his bottom half sometimes and if I wasn't right there in front of him he might have face planted a few times, but over half the time he will keep his balance and make it 3-4 steps before falling into my arms.

Ryan and I knew he's been capable of walking for awhile but it was a matter of having the confidence to take those steps without holding onto something for support. I just can't believe that by his 1st birthday he may be cruising around on two legs instead of hands and knees. I'm just so excited!!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.