September 3, 2009

College Football Kickoff!


With the official college football kickoff starting tonight and Clemson's first game on Saturday, I couldn't help but think back to the first Clemson game of the season last year. We went down to Atlanta for the Clemson v. Alabama game which was being played in the Georgia Dome. I was VERY pregnant and just a few weeks away from being told I needed to take my giant baby belly to bed and try to stay there until the end of October! Bedrest was about the worst possible thing I could think of when my little boy was due to make his arrival in a few short weeks....but what I wouldn't give right now to be able to stay in bed, if only for one day!

Boy have things changed since this time last year....but I LOVE IT!!! I feel like I was born to be Austin's mommy. I just never knew how much I could truly and deeply love that little guy who was forcing me to make frequent and sudden trips to the bathroom at all hours of the night, kickboxing my insides all throughout the day and giving me the worst backaches I've ever experienced. Funny how I rarely remember those minor inconveniences anymore because he's here and he's perfect and he makes me happier than I have ever been and has made me love and appreciate my wonderful husband in a way I never thought I could!

Sorry this post turned from one about college football into a sappy love fest...but I can't help it...I'm 100% hopelessly in LOVE with my baby boy!!! That is all.

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.