September 25, 2009

Photoshop Friday!

Welcome to a new addition here at Adventures with Austin, Photoshop Fridays! I've decided to try and hone my photoshopping skills by presenting a before and after picture that I've edited myself each Friday. I am a complete novice when it comes to Photoshop, so bear with me, but this addition will hopefully force me to learn some new tricks and skills and even be able to pass them on to my readers (all 10 of you)! Enjoy!

The other day Ryan and I were trying to decide which pictures to order from Austin's photoshoot out of the 50+ we were in love with. Ryan mentioned that this was one of his favorites because it reminded him of an old timey picture.

I played around in photoshop to see if I could make it a bit more authentic looking and this is the end result.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Jennifer! Your little boy is ADORABLE! Thank you so much for saying hi. I love meeting new people via blogs :) Congratulations on your second pregnancy- how exciting! It is nice to meet you, and I will be following your journey!

Kathy said...

Love the picture!!! I think sepia tone is gorgeous in all pics...great idea!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.