November 23, 2010

Not so fast...

I went upstairs to get Owen up from his nap this afternoon and he had pulled himself up to his knees in his crib and was chewing on the railing.  It kind of reminded me of this:

Ok, so Owen's nose isn't anywhere near that big, but you get the picture.

Initially, I burst into laughter because it looked pretty stinkin' cute, then I kicked myself for not having a camera anywhere nearby, then I realized that this means it's about time to lower the mattress, then it set in that my baby boy is growing up waaaay too fast.  

Slow down, Owen!  You may be my last baby and I need more time to savor this.  Quit trying to grow up so fast!!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

I love this picture!! Will you send me a pic of the boys? I need one of both of them to display!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.