November 9, 2010

Quack

One of the greatest things about this blog is that I can look back through it like a digital baby book and browse old pictures and remember moments past.  It's been especially helpful since Owen was born in comparing my two boys and reading up on what to expect next. (If Owen continues to follow his big brothers timeline, he'll be crawling in a couple weeks!)

So, tonight we pulled out Austin's old inflatable bathtub for Owen to use and of course I snapped several pictures of my little guy enjoying his first ducky bath!  I looked through the blog to see when we started using the duck bath with Austin and as it turns out, he was a little over six months as well.

Here's another comparison of my boys in their ducky bath!

By the way, there is a +3lb. difference in Austin (aka Chunky Monkey) and Owen's (aka Slim) weights at 6 months.

1 comment:

Keri said...

WOW! It's so awesome you can do this. Owen looks longer than Austin; is he?

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.