July 6, 2011

The Fourth, Part 2

On the actual 4th of July, we went down to my parents house in Columbia for a little cook-out and pool party.  My best friend, Keri, and her family came to enjoy the day as well.  She seriously has the two cutest and sweetest little girls on the planet!!  I think I ended up taking more pictures of them than my own children...but Kylie and Blair aren't immune to my camera yet like my own two are! :)

The two babes.... separated by just 3 months!

 Beautiful Miss Kylie!

 This girl is one serious little fish!

After a long, hot day in the sun and water, these two boys we out! 

Best attempt at getting a shot of both the little ones.
At least Blair is not camera shy!!

Natural beauty!

 Watch out Keri, she'll be walking in no time!

Keri's 2 girls and my 2 boys!
This shot was NOT easy to come by!!  :-)

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.