October 27, 2011

Monster Truck Party!!

For Austin's 3rd birthday party I decided to do a monster truck theme since he's really into monster trucks right now.  Not a ton of monster truck party ideas out there, but I managed to find some inspiration from the world of google, etsy and pinterest!!  I wanted to make it classy and simple but manage to keep it fun and boyish at the same time.  The party was at our home with just a few guests, mainly family, so we didn't go ALL out...but it was a fun and very special party to say the least!

This was the super cute party invitation that I ordered from this awesome seller on etsy!

I ordered some awesome Monster Jam themed paper products and favors from Birthday Express and Birthday Direct.

These cute (and delicious) monster truck cookies were made by a local NC woman who specializes in adorable hand baked goodies!  You can find her etsy shop here

I found the inspiration for this cake online and absolutely loved how it turned out!! 

And you just can't have enough monster truck sweets!
The delicious cupcakes were made by a local bakery here in Harrisburg.
I bought the toppers and wrappers from...you guessed it...etsy!


 One of my favorite decorations from the party was Austin's personalized monster truck banner!
I ordered it from Birthday Express and not only was it very reasonable priced, but awesome quality, too!

The rest of the kitchen I did in red, yellow and checkered flags.

And finally, the birthday boy's t-shirt!
Unfortunately this is about the only decent picture I have of Austin modeling the entire thing.  It seems a hand, toy, party guest or piece of food had to interfere in almost every other picture I took.  The shirt was made by a really sweet and helpful etsy seller whose shop you can find her shop here.

And of course no monster truck party can be complete without a monster truck of your very own!!!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.