September 26, 2008

*Baby Star*

My friend, Stefania, and I went to a great seminar hosted by the Greenville Hospital System just for pregnant women a few weeks ago. Among all our free goodies I found a coupon to a website called Baby Star and decided to check it out. I immediately fell in love with their cute designs and great products. I also love the fact that what they sell is 100% cotton and formaldahyde free, so it's safe for baby and the environment! Right now they have an amazing grab bag sale going on where their moderately priced products can be purchased for up to 70% off!! If anyone out there reading is expecting or knows someone who is, take a look at http://www.babystar.com/ and check out their products!! For a listing of their sale items, click on the big green box that says 'Customer Appreciation + Sample Sale!' I especially love their Kimono outfit and have already bought one for baby H!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.