March 15, 2009

Happy 5 months Austin!

Today, my precious boy, you are 5 months old and I can't believe how much you have changed in only 5 short months! Right now daddy is rocking you to sleep in the glider and you are making the cutest sounds trying to fight off the tiredness. You've been making so many new and different sounds lately, from squeals and squeaks to screams and yells! You've really discovered your voice lately and love to hear all the noises you can make. Me and daddy just laugh when you get into one of your 'talking spells' and really wish we knew what you were trying to tell us!

This past month you have no only become very vocal, but more social as well. You love to meet new people and give them one of your big gummy grins. Smiling is your favorite, and mine too! You also love to watch Lucy wander around the house and you always smile when you catch a glimpse of her. You also love to try and pet her and Lucy will tolerate it for a little while, but she still doesn't know what to think of you. I can't wait until you're old enough to play with her, y'all will be such good friends!!

This weekend daddy went to the beach with some of his friends and you and I had our very first weekend by ourselves. I enjoyed all of our time together and I know you did too, but we were both very glad to see daddy when he got home this afternoon. You immediately recognized him and smiled so big from behind the toy you were stuffing in your mouth. He was so glad to see you too and didn't want to put you down all night!

Well you are finally sleeping peacefully in your crib so I am going to say goodnight too. I love you so very much my sweet baby boy and I can't wait to wake up and see you in the morning!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.