March 22, 2009

A Special Gift


Yesterday while at my parent's house, my mom handed over to me a very special gift. She cross-stitched this for me when I was a baby and I still remember seeing pictures of it hanging in my nursery. The poem is so sweet and I say it to myself every now and then when I get stressed out about cleaning the house. Right now I've decided to hang it in the living room by the rocking chair so I can see it when I'm rocking my baby. I can't wait to put it in Austin's room when we finally move him into his nursery and maybe he'll remember it the same way I did and I can tell him that his grandma made it for me when I was little!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I had the exact same thing in my room when I was a baby!!

Alicia W. said...

That is so sweet! Actually brought a tear to my eye when I read it.

Keri said...

I love this. And it's so true.

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.