March 29, 2009

Off to the outlets!

On Saturday, we made a trip up to Gaffney to visit the Prime outlets and do a little shopping. We mainly wanted to go because they have a Gymboree and Carter's outlet but we could have spent all day shopping through all the great stores.

Austin was finishing a bottle as we got there and since it was raining we made the quick run from the car into the stores once he was done. Well, apparently Austin's bottle wasn't quite settled yet and he threw up what looked like the entire thing right down the front of my shirt! I was covered in baby throw up and of course didn't have a change of clothes. We had driven 30 minutes to get there so going back home was out of the question. We ended up walking around until we found J.Crew and Ryan had to go inside and buy me a shirt to change into. Then we had to find a bathroom for me to change which was of course, at the other end of the shopping center. I got so many strange looks from the other shoppers but such is life with a little one! At least Austin didn't seem too upset about the incident and was happy to be strolled around all afternoon and people watch!
We found so many great deals at the outlet stores and bought Austin's entire summer wardrobe for only about $150!! I don't think we bought anything that wasn't at least 60% off. I even got some great new things which felt wonderful since I hadn't bought myself any new clothes since Austin was born. Funny how it's so easy to put yourself last when a new little baby comes around!

Austin's new summer wardrobe!

On the way home from the outlets, trying to drink from the bottle all by himself!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.