March 5, 2009

Taking a break...

I've decided to take a break from feeding Austin solid foods for the time being. He eats them really well and doesn't seem to mind all the new tastes, but he always seems more entertained by the bib around his neck than the food on the spoon! Not to mention, we could all do without the horrible constipation they caused him! Maybe his digestive system just isn't ready quite yet, so we'll try again at 6 months and see how it goes.

As for the constipation, a few ounces of a high fiber juice really did the trick. After 5 days of waiting I was getting desperate!! I gave him Pear juice by Gerber and he not only loved it, but it gave us results within a day. I never thought I would get so excited about a poopy diaper in my life!! A mom just likes to know that everything is working right with her little one and that he's not in any discomfort.

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.