March 24, 2009

Peas and no thank you!

Austin's 1st attempt at eating peas...they look so appetizing, dont they!?

"YUCK!"
"Are you serious, Mom? Would you eat this stuff?!"

"Oh, not again!!"

"Really? You've got to be kidding me!"

"I refuse to take another bite."

"If you want me to take another bite you will have to force it in my mouth."

"I see you've taken off my bib, does that mean we're done?"

"Now that's something to smile about!"


As you can see, Austin was not fond of peas, the first and only food so far that he has refused to eat. I don't blame him though, the look, texture and smell of them even made me gag!
*Note about Austin's bib: As you may have noticed, Austin's bib says RAH. This was a gift and we believe they got his monogram wrong by mistake. His actual monogram is ARH. However, it's funny that the mix up actually spells a word like Rah so we just see it as a cheer for mealtime!

3 comments:

Our Life said...

This is so funny!! I love the facial expressions and what you wrote looks just like that is what he is saying
Too Cute!!

scnana2 said...

OMG I love the face eating those peas...you got it down pat exactly what he was thinking in his mind...these are pixs to cherish forever....Love all of them....Austin is such a doll and just so happy....Love and hugs, Nana

Keri said...

I LOVE these pictures! Absolutely priceless. Who eats peas? Well, I do now, but Kylie couldn't stand those things either.

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.