July 13, 2009

Fancy Footwork

I don't know what it is...the colors, the textures, the the odd shapes and sizes...but my boy is obsessed with shoes! He's drawn to them like a moth to a flame and when he spots a pair on the floor he crawls like a maniac towards them until he gets them in his grasp. It doesn't matter who's shoes they are, what type of shoe it is, or even if it's being worn at the time or not!

Around the house I have to hide my shoes or put them up on something so Austin can't reach and anytime he ventures into our bedroom he heads right for Ryan's dress shoes which are always so nicely scattered on the floor. He even attacks the shoes on his own feet (which is why he is mostly barefoot) and he loves to grab shoes off the feet of other children as well.

I'm betting on the fact that this is just a curious phase he's going through and keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't the start of another Tanner P. foot fetish (for all you Bachleorette fans). :)





No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.