July 1, 2009

We're off!


The Harris 3 are leaving bright and early in the morning and heading to the coast for 4 days of sun & fun at the beach! I am beyond excited and I think it's possible Ryan might be even more excited than me! Ever since he came home he has been bouncing off the walls and in one of the best moods I've seen in awhile. I think a 4 day vacation from work with no commitments was just what the Dr. ordered!

We can't wait to take Austin on the beach for the first time and let him feel the sand in his toes and sit in the ocean pools. I just hope he refrains from grabbing a mouthful of the grainy good stuff, but no matter how hard I try, I imagine there will definitely be some sand tasting. This will be my first beach trip since the aforementioned babymoon and my first trip to a beach in the states in far too long. Sure I loved the white sandy beaches of Aruba and the crystal clear water in the Virgin Islands...but there's nothing like the good 'old Carolina coastline!

So, goodbye internet and goodbye blogging world. I probably won't miss you too much, but I will be excited to return on Monday with some fun new stories and great beach pictures!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.