July 21, 2009

New Layout

*UPDATE* I had 2 no's and 1 yes to my previous layout and since I was already on the edge I just went ahead and changed it. What do you think now??

_________________________________________

I am pretty fickle when it comes to the design of this blog and as I'm sure many of you have noticed, I change it quite often.

I worked on this new layout tonight and of course when I proudly showed it to my darling husband, he said he liked the previous one better.

I can't decide myself if I like it or not and would love some feedback. I wanted a custom header which is why I went with this layout but maybe I should just go back to clean and simple.

Let me know what you think, honestly!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.