July 18, 2009

Mommy's New Toy

I am SO extremely excited about my new toy that Ryan bought for me. It arrived yesterday and I have already been having so much fun with it. My sweet, sweet husband surprised me a new digital camera...and not just any camera, a digital SLR camera! He got the Canon Rebel XSi and it is amazing! I'm just sad that I didn't have it sooner because it takes such amazing pictures that I would have loved to have it when Austin was even younger. I am still learning how to use it and I've only taken pictures on automatic mode so far, but take a look at the beautiful shots it takes with just the push of a button! Go ahead and prepare yourselves for tons of new pictures being posted daily as I have fun playing with my new toy. Here are some completely random shots that I took yesterday evening just trying it out!





No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.