March 8, 2010

32 Weeks!


Pregnancy Questionnaire #3:
How far along? 32 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? They barely cover my giant belly anymore!
Stretch marks? Still nothing new, but old ones from last pregnancy are starting to show back up.  :-/

Sleep: I've definitely entered that uncomfortable phase and what's worse is that I can only sleep on my left side.  My hips and shoulders go numb constantly and it's such a pain, but it's better than laying on my back or right side and gasping for breath all night!
Best moment this week: I asked Austin where his baby brother was and he pointed to my belly!  It was soooo cute.  Oh...and I think we've made some progress on baby's name which is getting exciting!  Hopefully he won't remain nameless for much longer!
Movement: He is very active, especially at night and I love to look down and just see my belly move and twitch all over the place!  He's also gotten the hiccups a couple times.
Cravings: Chick-fil-a Ice Dream....I had some at the baseball game Saturday and can't stop thinking about it now!
Gender: Baby boy!

Labor Signs: I had contractions on and off for 2 hours the other night and when I talked to the Dr. at my appointment today she said I probably should have gone to the hospital to get checked out.  Oh well...we think it had to do with dehydration and hopefully that won't happen again anytime soon!
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Having more energy, sleeping through the night, fitting into clothes, being able to get down on the floor with Austin and play for long periods of time...

What I am looking forward to: Settling on a name for this baby boy and going in for my follow-up 3D ultrasound soon!
Weekly Wisdom: Apparently if you have more than 6 contractions in an hour you need to call your Dr. or go to the hospital.  I guess I'll have to remember that for next time...if there is one!
Milestones: I've reached 32 weeks which is a milestone in fetal development meaning that most babies can be born at this point without serious complications.  I hope this little guy will stay put for a few more weeks though!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I don't know much, BUT, a tip I learned (12 weeks of braxton hicks, sometimes over 6 an hour, and a negative ffn test later...): When you start feeling them, Drink 2 cups of water and lay down on your left side - that or a RELAXING luke warm bath really seemed to help. Also, having so many, helped out in the end! I hope it's the same for you! At 37 weeks I was over 3 cm and almost completely effaced! Here's hoping for an easy and uneventful labor and delivery in a few weeks!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.