March 21, 2010

Stylin'

While I was off visiting baby Salem, daddy and Austin had a boys afternoon at the house watching basketball and playing outside.  When I turned into our neighborhood that evening, this is what I saw coming down the sidewalk...


I was laughing so hard I almost tinkled on myself!!

Daddy left on Austin's stained pj top and put on a pair of the new baby's newborn pants...and then took him for a walk around the neighborhood!!

His excuse for dressing our child like a hobo was that he couldn't find where I kept Austin's pants and when he saw these sitting on top of the dresser he thought they matched!

I just hope none of the neighbors were looking out their windows!  :-)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

oh my gosh, i think i just peed myself... that was hilarious!

Keri said...

I can so see Shawn doing this. I often think, "please God dont let anything happen to me b/c my daughter will wear sweatpants and a tshirt everyday for the rest of her life including her prom and wedding if I'm not here." :)

James said...

Why does it not surprise me that Ryan would do something like this? Good stuff, Jennifer!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.