June 28, 2010

Keri's Baby Shower

Yesterday Owen and I went to Keri's baby shower in Columbia.  Keri and I have been best friends since middle school and it was so fun going through our second pregnancies together.  She's having her baby girl in just over 3 weeks!!  The shower was a lot of fun and Keri got some great stuff.  That little girl already has a bigger wardrobe than I do!  Here are some pictures from the shower:

The "draw a baby on your head" game



Kylie and Owen!
The "how big is Keri's belly" game
Yummy!


Owen thought Keri was super comfy!
Only 3 more weeks to go!!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

AWW! Thank you for getting those. I am so glad you were able to come. I really hope Blair is just as peaceful as Owen. I don't think I'll get that lucky though!
PS - I look so much bigger in those pictures than what I thought I did. The camera adds 10 pounds? It doesn't help that the word I have to type in to post my comment is obesia.

Unknown said...

Fun! Can't wait to see that baby girl! Keri, you look FABULOUS!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.