September 1, 2010

Could it be?

Every time I see those classic signs; drolling, chewing, night waking, occasional irritability...I tend to blame teething.  I claimed Austin was teething every month from the time he was about 3 months old, but he didn't get his first tooth until he was 10 months!

So, here goes again...

Owen could fill a bathtub with his drool, he keeps his hands or fingers in his mouth at all times, he hasn't slept through the night but once or twice in the past 2 weeks and wants to be held and cuddled at all times.

Could it be?  Is my (almost) 4 month old getting his first tooth?  Or is this just a stage?

What do you think?




1 comment:

Mimi said...

I think, like you, that it is teething problems--but I also think that the first tooth is always the hardest one to come out...I can only say to put teething toys in the freezer for him, give him cold sugar free popscicles, or anything cold and/or hard to chew on. Hope he begins to sleep through the night soon--maybe his thumb will help!!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.