September 13, 2010

Riding Double



Ok, I was totally against a double stroller at first, I admit it.  They're big and bulky, hard to maneuver and I never thought Austin would ride in a stroller again once we started pulling him around in the wagon and letting him walk.

I am happy to say, I was sooooo wrong.

We got our EasyWalker Duo a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT!  It is bigger than a regular stroller, but it actually rides better than our other strollers and folds and unfolds easier too.  I never would have imagined!  Austin and Owen both love riding in it together and it makes going out with both of them a lot easier.

I was apprehensive at first to take both boys out by myself, but since we've had this stroller, things have become so much easier.  I now enjoy taking them on walks and trips to the mall and zoo and I don't need an extra pair of hands.  I do keep the backpack leash and Baby Bjorn in the stroller in case of meltdown, but have not yet had to use it.

Last week I took the boys to the mall by myself for lunch and to play on the playground (how awesome is it that our mall has a playground in the middle of it?).  After playing all morning it was time to pack up and go back home for naps.  Austin was still going full steam and I knew it was going to be a battle to get him to leave.  I told him he had five more minutes and then started strapping Owen back in the stroller.  Believe it or not, Austin walked right over to me and hopped on in himself!  He let me strap him in and we were off.

A million thanks to the duo for that!!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.