May 14, 2011

Favorite Books

I'm playing a bit of catch up today, so bare with me and get ready for a plethora of posts!!

Let's start short and sweet...just take a look at my little book worm...




That's Owen reading his favorite book, "Where's Spot?" I remember reading this book when I was a kid and loving it just as much.  Owen loves his books, especially ones with flaps and sounds, but this one seems to have made a serious impression.  He will drop whatever he's doing and head in my direction as soon as I start to read it!  

I'm really digging the fact that both my boys enjoy books so much and I'm always amazed at how much they learn and recall from reading.  Here are some of our current favorites:













Any suggestions on some other great books to add to our library?

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.